Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Class of 2012 Senior Safari Video


Class of 2012 Senior Safari Video…This year we took 8 Class of 2012 seniors from different schools and spent a whole day photographing in Grand Rapids and Grand Haven. Our models received a whole day of photography FREE, new friends, a great experience, and celebrity status from being displayed on our marketing pieces. A big Thank You to my two assistants (Kim and Kara) AND Stephanie, Jon, Scott, Rachel, Anna, Devin, Logan, and Alexa!

3 comments:

  1. Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is Simply nice and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.
    JT IVT Sports Tank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for any other informative site. The place else could I get that type of info written in such an ideal method? I have a undertaking that I'm simply now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such info.
    Keen Women's Snowmass High Waterproof Winter Boot

    ReplyDelete