Monday, August 8, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

 






This picture cracks me up!




Lilianna's 6 month portrait session....cute as a button.  Each outfit that Lilianna is wearing in these images are from my studio's huge collection of clothes that I've purchased for sessions....I kinda have a shopping addiction when it comes to clothing props!







I am so busy with sessions to post recent session sneak peaks on my blog and facebook.  My studio has a lot of new sets, baby and children clothing for sessions, and props, I’m anxious to share with everyone some of my new stuff!  I’ve hired a few people to help ease my work load, so I can get caught up with my sneak peaks, and continue to be inspired.  Here are two cute as a button babies that I photographed earlier this summer….enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment